Welcome to Black Rock Country Club. We ask that you please take a moment to read the following information prior to your arrival at the club.
- Appropriate denim is permitted in the Clubhouse and Grille Room, with the exception of Saturdays. Torn, ragged denim, or cut-offs, are not acceptable anywhere on Club premises.
- Men may not wear hats anywhere in the Clubhouse.
- Collared shirts with slacks or appropriate denim is acceptable attire for men. Women may wear dresses, slacks, capris, Bermuda shorts, skirts or appropriate denim with a blouse, golf top or sweater.
- Bathing suits, cover ups, t-shirts, flip flops and shower sandals are only permitted at the Pool and On The Rocks.
- Children over 3 years of age are expected to uphold the same dress code requirements.
- Men: Collared shirts and slacks or golf specific shorts of Bermuda length are required. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Hats must be worn with visor forward. Denim of any kind or cargo shorts are prohibited.
- Women: Golf appropriate shirts with sleeves or a collar and pants/slacks or Bermuda style shorts and skorts no more than 3" above the knee are permitted.
- Denim of any kind or cargo shorts are prohibited.
- Players are required to wear tennis sneakers. White or 90% white attire is required.
- Proper attire for men include collared shirts or short sleeves.
- No cut offs, short shorts, tank tops or bathing suits are permitted.
Cell Phone and Electronics Protocol
- We ask that you kindly turn all phone ringers off when on Club property
- The use of cell phones is permitted only in the privacy of one's car, in the Club parking areas, locker rooms or main lobby of the Clubhouse. Please use discretion while using smart phones or texting as not to disturb other members and their guests.