Your special day will be complete at Black Rock with our Wedding Coordinator on site on the day of the wedding to ensure every detail is perfect. We also provide a personal attendant for the bride on the day of the wedding and a dedicated, private bridal suite. Other amenities included when you select Black Rock for your big day:
- Personal wedding coordinator to guide you throughout your planning process
- Day of wedding coordinator to oversee all of your timing and details
- Personal attendant for Bride & Groom on the day of your wedding
- Professional wait staff and bartender services
- Private menu tasting for Bride & Groom
- Champagne for bridal party during photos
- Champagne toast
- Private bridal suite & restroom
- Breathtaking backdrops for endless photo opportunities
- Spacious ballroom with panoramic views of golf course through floor to ceiling windows
- Use of outdoor stone terrace overlooking manicured golf course
- Floor-length white or ivory linens with overlay and coordinating napkins
- Classic framed table numbers
- 20’ x 20’ oak parquet dance floor
- Custom designed ballroom chairs
- White garden chairs for ceremony
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal Monday through Thursday
- Your wedding cake cut and served
- Convenient free parking & handicap accessibility
- Golf cart shuttle to gazebo for Bride & Groom pictures
- Special discount for hosting your rehearsal dinner or bridal shower at Black Rock
The Function Room offers magnificent views of the Golf Course through panoramic, full-height windows as well as a cathedral ceiling, modern lighting features and elegant seating and decor.
- 180 Guests for Seated Dinner
Available December only.
The Grille Room with its cozy fireplace, high beamed ceilings and expansive picture windows reveals spectacular views of our golf course. The Grille Room is elegantly decorated for the holiday season and available during the month of December for your ceremony or reception. It offers an exquisite blend of elegance, warmth and New England charm.
- 180 Guests for Reception
- 140 Guests for Seated Dinner
Ceremonies at the Black Rock Pavilion
Say “I Do” in front of the lush green backdrop and magnificent views of the picturesque 18th fairway. Our classic white garden chairs will line your aisle as you walk down to say your vows. In the event of inclement weather, the Pavilion has custom side panels to shelter your guests from the elements.
- 180 Guests for Ceremony
The open-air terrace offers sweeping panoramic views of the golf course. Your guests will enjoy the stunning location of cocktail hour atop the expansive stone-clad terrace while they watch you and your bridal party taking photos below. With access throughout the entire evening, you and your guests can sip cocktails and enjoy one of the many breathtaking sunsets while you take a break from dancing the night away.